Sunday, March 3, 2019

President Trump

Stop hacking my phone, my laptop, my email, and everything else that you have electronically invaded as an abuse of your power.

Stop watching me and other innocent people in the bathroom. '

Does that sound "conflicted?"  Is it clear enough for you?

I thought you'd probably Tweet a slur about me today.  I don't give a shit what you think of me.  You're no better than President Obama was.

The Republicans.  The Democrats.  They're all fucking ridiculous.

When I see all these powerful, self-righteous people on TV and Twitter, yelling at each other, saying "You did this," and "You did that," all I can think is "I'll be illegally filmed on the toilet today, and so will all of the other hundreds, if not thousands, of people who are being criminally victimized while these hypocrites flap their yaps and do nothing to stop it."