Saturday, June 1, 2019

I wrote this email and sent it to several Pine Street Inn administrators on May 19, 2019.

It was ignored, as were all of my previous warnings about voyeurism at the shelter.  

The email was called "You need to have the shelter investigated for hidden and illegal cameras."

_______________________________________________________________________________


(Director of Pine Street Inn Women's Shelter),

Now that you know that I'm not delusional, you should hire a professional investigator to sweep the shelter's bathrooms, locker rooms and showers for hidden cameras.

I don't know if you recall my having asked you to do that, several years ago, in a meeting with you and the director of security.  You didn't take it seriously.  You ought to take it seriously now.  I haven't tried to talk to you about it again because I know how invested you were in the idea that I'm crazy.  I have therefore lived with the knowledge that not only I but everyone me are being criminally victimized every day by hidden and illegal cameras in the aforementioned places in the shelter.  

You probably haven't told anyone else at the shelter about my name being in the middle of Taylor Swift's t-shirt at the end of her music video, "Look What You Made Me Do," so I'm letting people know:

Here's the address of that video at YouTube:


Here's a quote from the lyrics for the song:

"You asked me for a place to sleep
Locked me out and threw a feast (What?)"

Here's the address for the entire text of the lyrics of that song:


As I have said before, Ms. Swift didn't put my name on her t-shirt because she likes me; she did it because she hates me and I have said often that I don't want to be famous.  I also never asked her for a place to sleep; she's making that up so she doesn't have to feel guilty about what a jerk she is.  Unfortunately, a lot of famous people know who I am, none of them like me, I'm partially famous already anyway because of all of the people who have heard of me online, and once everyone knows that I'm not actually crazy, I'll be even more famous, as horrible as that will be, with all of the years of illegal video that have already been filmed of me in showers and bathrooms and locker rooms, my poverty meaning that I haven't been able to stop anyone from doing this to me or to get anyone to believe me and to try to put a stop to it.  As you know, for a homeless person to say "There are cameras in the bathroom" causes other people to automatically assume that the homeless person is delusional.  

I'm not delusional.  You need to take action to stop the crime of voyeurism that is taking place in your shelter, 24 hours per day. 

By the way; here's another reminder that (the 1st of 4 case managers) and apparently also (a former Pine Street Inn social worker) viciously lied about me to (their supervisor), and it cost me my housing.  They sat there for a year and told me that they believed me, and then they lied to (their supervisor) and obviously must have told her that I sat there nattering on about nothing and wasting their time, when I'm the one who was doing all of the work needed to fix my housing issues.  As you know, I only have until June 3rd to get a place to live with my voucher; because of (the case manager's and former social worker's) lies, I also lost the Cambridge residency preference that I had for a year after I left my last apartment.  Since the Cambridge Inclusionary Housing Program prioritizes Cambridge residents over people who are only homeless, it is unlikely that an apartment will be available to me through that program before my voucher expires.   

I can't even tell you what it's like to see that other guests of the shelter are being signed up for the Cambridge Inclusionary Housing Program, when nobody who works here even knew about it before I told (the case manager) about it in 2017.  

Lena