Saturday, July 6, 2019

Fat or not, I continue to be more attractive than Ed Sheeran.

These are some pictures that I took with my phone after Hailey Glamchurchy called me ugly again.  She shut her fucking mouth about my being ugly after that; what she doesn't seem to realize is that the only choices that the conglomerate wants to give me are to be as ugly as possible to avoid triggering accusations of wanting to be sexually abused, or not.  Those aren't even my choices; nothing stops the conglomerate from accusing me of wanting to be sexually abused.

When the conglomerate hacked my phone and saw these pictures, it immediately turned up the volume on its accusations, forgetting, as it always does, about all of the celebrities who pose naked or almost naked at their social media while those same celebrities also slut-shame me.  I have always thought that Mrs. Glamchurchy's lingerie photoshoots for the Advent calendar were particularly, grimly funny in this context; none of the assholes seem to think so.  Also, if they're going to make alcoholism a way of life, they're going to need surgery to look as good as I do when they're the age that I am now.  I've never been drunk or done drugs.

I haven't published these pictures or shown them to anyone before today.