Wednesday, July 24, 2019

I'm not as vicious as the conglomerate.

The conglomerate is more than happy to permanently ruin my life and career prospects.  I'm not trying to do that to Florence + the Machine.  I just want her to leave me alone.

I also want Apple and AT&T to take their billboards off the Pine Street Inn; the billboards, not just the ads.  Apple, with the participation of several communications companies, has used those billboards to promote sexual crime for years.  The sexual crime which Apple's ads have promoted includes child molestation, even though there are daycares and grade schools within walking distance of the Pine Street Inn and a high percentage of the guests of the men's shelter are sex offenders.

If I'm not mistaken, several of the people who do maintenance at the men's and women's shelters are graduates of the Pine Street Inn's job-training program in maintenance.  I wouldn't say that only sex offenders-turned-maintenance-employees would follow the conglomerate's instructions to the public to install hidden and illegal cameras in the locker rooms, showers and restrooms at the shelters.  The conglomerate has spent 9 years trying to turn as many people as possible into sex offenders, and to legalize sexual harassment and sexual assault.

Also, the billboards block windows at the women's shelters.  During the day, they keep out light.  During the day, the lights which are on the billboards to make them visible from the highway and for miles around shine directly into the eyes of people in the shelter, from a few feet away.  I have said all of this before.