Friday, September 20, 2019

Justin Bieber

I'm really tired and all I want to do is sleep.


-I didn't listen to the prayers that you posted.  From what I remember reading a few years ago, I don't dislike Judah Smith as much as some of your other spiritual advisors, although I think that you should talk to some older clergy, male and female, at other churches that are both traditional and nontraditional.  It's helpful to hear a lot of perspectives.  Among the things that I think you should talk to them about is how Christianity has treated women, what has changed and what needs to change.

-Stop lying.  If your relationship can't live without lies, you're going to have a lot of problems.

-Rename the cats.  You should also think about whether or not you really want to have pets.  They are totally dependent; they can't even request what they need, which is to be loved and cared for. Cats can live to be old.  If you don't think that you can be what they need, then you should give them to people who take that responsibility seriously.  You should also consider that if your marriage doesn't work out, one of you will have to take both of them or give both of them away.

-I gave you and Hailey Bieber a very rough time for the first year of your marriage.  I can't say that you didn't deserve it.  You should have done something about the hidden, illegal cameras that are criminally victimizing people throughout the Boston area.  You should do something about it now.  However, she has really tried and I can understand that, the way that I could understand her forlornly waiting in the church where you dropped her off when you were first dating a few years ago and where you left her while you slept around and sometimes even brought your new girlfriends to the same church.  You're such a jerk.

-You both need to try to stop being so materialistic.  You should think and talk about the part that money plays in your relationship.  I'm not saying that you need to pretend to be poor or even that you should pretend not to be rich.  I just think that you should recognize that money is an ongoing part of what adults need to think about, whether they're rich or not.  There is a lot to think about.

-Stop going on vacation every time that you feel uncomfortable.  Deal with it.


I don't know what to say about the wedding that you have again scheduled while you're both freaking out.  If you don't want to cancel it, why don't you just have a party to celebrate the anniversary, if you think you can tolerate being around everyone who is either freaking out with you every day or doesn't know what to think? They'll probably all be nice about it; you know, free food.