Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Anna Kendrick?

Nominated for her show about a sex toy that's supposed to be me?

There isn't one person in this business who doesn't know that the voyeurism is real.

I have never in my life consented to have a naked or other intimate image taken of me.  All of it is illegal voyeurism; they have created a nymphomanic lie to excuse their horrible crimes.

As the years go by, and their crimes proliferate to victimize more people, they take less and less responsibility and become more vicious and invested in blaming their victims.  In their minds, they really aren't doing anything wrong, it really is my fault.



Quote:




Article:

https://deadline.com/2020/07/emmys-first-time-nominees-cate-blanchett-lupita-nyongo-octavia-spencer-anna-kendrick-zendaya-full-list-1202996978/