Friday, July 31, 2020

Seth Rogen is a moron.

Seth Rogen's Twitter profile:




__________


This is why I try not to get involved in a lot of discussions about Israel.  I don't want people to think that because I was raised Jewish I am an authority.  I am not at all an authority, but Mr. Rogen is such a moron that I'll address it to the best of my ability:

Quotes:



______



Article:


https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/seth-rogen-jewish-heritage-fed-lies.amp?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&aoh=15962518776384&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fentertainment%2Fseth-rogen-jewish-heritage-fed-lies


_________


I don't know who "they" are in Mr. Rogen's story, but I was never told that there was nobody in the area that was turned into the State of Israel before it was Israel.  I always knew that there were people who were moved, and that it was a source of conflict. 

The Jews were in diaspora for a long time before the Holocaust.  They were persecuted, killed and forced to leave one country after another for centuries before Hitler tried to kill all of them.  He wouldn't have been able to kill so many of them if other countries, including the United States, weren't also anti-Semitic.  

Israel was created to give Jews some political power and a voice.  

I can't quarrel with people who say that the conflict has legitimacy.  However, there is nothing in the world that would make me say that Israel should be rescinded.