Friday, November 30, 2018

There are hidden and illegal cameras in the women's locker room at the Pine Street Inn.

I have told the Pine Street Inn's administration about it, and I am not believed.

Everyone around me is being criminally victimized every day.

I don't sleep through the night.  I average 5 hours of sleep.  I woke up this morning and thought about suicide for at least half an hour.

I can't tell the other homeless women that they're being abused by voyeurism.  If I tell them, one or all of these things will result:

-they won't believe me and I'll be treated as if I'm paranoid

-some of them will believe me and the rumor will eventually be heard by the Pine Street Inn's administration, and I'll be punished in some way for making the guests paranoid

-not only will everyone feel traumatized, the administration will continue to do nothing about it


The supervisor for case management has already told me that I am not allowed to discuss the issues that made me homeless with my case manager.  She has told me that specifically, in writing.  I also have the feeling that she has told my case manager that, if I try to talk about the voyeurism in my last two apartments, or about being retaliated against by the property managements for those apartments in response to my objecting to the voyeurism, the case manager is to change the subject.  I am not to be allowed to digress about my delusions of being victimized by voyeurism.