Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Investment

If the pharmaceutical industry is legally obligated to develop and provide vaccines for free when there is a pandemic, then the industry will have an investment in preventing pandemics rather than pandemics being a potential source of profit.

Ask me if I think that the pharmaceutical industry would stoop to creating a permanent business model that anticipates profiting from pandemics, me with the gum recession that dry mouth from years of psychiatric medication gave me.  Not one doctor or psychologist told me that dry mouth causes gum recession.  I don't know if they didn't know or if they didn't want to tell me.  There are over-the-counter products that can alleviate dry mouth.  Nobody told me anything for 20 years.  They spent hours, years, telling me that I needed the drugs.  

Every gum in my mouth needs gum replacement surgery, and I need Invisalign because the recession is making my teeth move around.  Everything together would cost around $60,000.  I don't have the money.  I have never had anything like that much money.  I have never made that much money or close to that much money in a year.

I had beautiful teeth.  I could have had a beautiful life.